Ready to use. No tools for drilling and threading needed. (saving time for wiring).
- Electrolytic copper Cu-ETP with Rounded corners.
- tensile strength: 250 N/mm2
- resistivity: 0,0172 Ω mm2/m
- density: 8.9 kg/dm3
When compared to a copper bar with the same cross-section there is a significant weight saving, up to 70% less, with an ampacity reduction of about 30%. (Significant cost saving advantages due to the different cost of the raw material and, especially, the great difference in the weight/volume ratio.)
Aluminium type EN-AW 1350 A with rounded corners
- tensile strength: 80 N/mm²
- resistivity: 0.0286 Ω mm2/m
- density: 2.7 kg/dm³.