- Extreme flexibility compared to a cable with similar cross-section (Great time savings)
- No cable to cut to measure
- Volume reduction inside the panel board.Weight reduction
- No stripping of cable heads
- No lug to buy.No crimping needed
Excellent electrical parameters
- Excellent electrical insulation.
- Improved contact surface.
- Improved ampacity at equal cross-sections compared to a cable and/or reduced cross-sections at the same rated current
- Reduction in heat due to the lack of crimped connections and to higher ampacities
- Excellent short-circuit resistance
- Cross-sections: 25 mm² - 35 mm² - 50 mm² - 120 mm² - 240 mm²
- Lengths: from 230 mm to 1030 mm
- Rated ampacity: from 125 A to 630 A
- Self-extinguishing PVC UL 94-V0
- Fire Class: V0
- Colour: black
- Thickness 2 mm
- Dielectric rigidity: 20 kV/mm
- Rated voltage: 1000 V AC/1500 V DC
- Working temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Tinned electrolytic copper braid Cu-ETP 99.90%
- Standard wire: 0.20 mm
- Terminal in tinned copper tube
J-LINK is also:
High safety performance with J-LINK PLUS, equipped with halogen free insulation, flame retardant, low smoke emission, hyper flexibility.
J-LINK PLUS is recognizable from the light blue line.
- TPE compound
- Halogen free
- Low smoke
- self-extinguishing UL 94-V0
- Thickness: 2 mm
Upon request, J-LINK becomes J-LINK COLOR, to identify the phases, or to satisfy personal taste as well as corporate aesthetic.