Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also known as GDPR) on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your personal data will be processed by the company TEKNOMEGA S.r.l., in compliance with principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency, as well as with those regarding the protection of your privacy and the protection of your rights. In relation to this, we inform you of the following:
a) Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is TEKNOMEGA S.r.l., with registered office in Via Enrico Fermi, 27 - 20090 Buccinasco (MI), hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller". For any information please contact TEKNOMEGA at: email@example.com, or at this address: Via Enrico Fermi, 27 - 20090 Buccinasco (MI) Italia.
(b) Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data, collected at the time of registration or at the time of making online purchases on the teknomega website (www.teknomega.com), will be carried out for the following purposes:
- management of the registration and completion of data collection forms available from www.teknomega.com to request information, make reports and contact the Owner and management of reports - (Legal basis of treatment: Execution of the contract);
- in order to allow you to download the brochure, documentation or software relating to the specified products and in line with the methods indicated in the conditions of sale and fulfilment of all legal obligations and contracts related to such purchases or purchases in general, including services - (Legal basis of the treatment: Execution of the contract);
- sending - by e-mail, post, social network, sms, app, or by any means of communication expressly indicated - newsletters, offers, promotions, discounts, facilities, commercial or promotional information, free products, invitations to events, reporting of special initiatives regarding products branded with owner and / or third party trademarks - (Legal basis of treatment: treatment based only after collecting your consent);
- sending, exclusively to the e-mail address provided by you following the purchase of a product or service, regarding products branded with the Owner's and/or third party's trademarks, promotional messages on goods or services similar to those purchased by you, provided that you do not object to data processing carried out as indicated below, in compliance with Recital 47 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and additions - (Legal basis of the processing: Legitimate interest);
- navigation on the website (www.teknomega.com) - (Legal basis of the processing: legitimate interest).
Please note that by using Google services, Google may collect and process information about your location. Google uses various technologies to determine your location, including IP address, GPS and other sensors that may, for example, provide information about your devices, Wi-Fi access points and nearby signal repeaters.
The site may have special "buttons" (so-called social buttons) representing social network icons (eg, Facebook, Linkedin, etc..) and allow users on www.teknomega.com to interact directly with social platforms. The social buttons on the site refer to the Owner's accounts on the social networks shown. Therefore, these buttons are not used to install third-party cookies on the website.
(c) Legal basis of the processing and legitimate interest
The legal basis for the processing of personal data relating to each of the above purposes, is specified next to each of them.
When consent is indicated as the legal basis for processing, it is understood that the data will be processed by the Owner for these purposes only after collecting your consent on the matter.
As regards the legitimate interests indicated, these relate to the fact that the interested party has already expressed an interest in the product sector in question, purchasing certain products or services, and the Owner has a specific and justified interest in continuing to send communications in relation to services or goods similar to those purchased, as well as the interest of the Owner to have the user navigate the website.
d) Faculty or obligation to provide and consequences of failure to provide data
For all purposes, the provision of personal data is not mandatory, however, it is necessary to register and make purchases on the site www.teknomega.com. Failure to provide data will make it impossible for you to complete these purchases but you can go in person to the nearest distributors of TEKNOMEGA S.r.l products.
e) Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The personal data relating to the processing in question, for the purposes mentioned above, may be communicated or disclosed:
- to those who, within the Owner's organisation, including companies of the entrepreneurial group located in the European Union, need them because of their duties or hierarchical position. Such persons are also authorised to process the data under the direct authority of the Data Controller, the number of which will be limited to a maximum, who, in relation to their duties, will only have access to data relating to these duties and will be suitably instructed to avoid loss, destruction, unauthorised access or unauthorised data processing;
- to those who have a legal right of access, or to whom the transfer of data is necessary to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations;
- persons whose activity is necessary for the execution of contracts to which you are a party or to fulfil requests before the conclusion of the contract (e.g.: carriers, suppliers of goods and services and sub-suppliers both domestic and foreign, within the EU, companies and institutions in the banking, credit and insurance sectors, factoring companies, financial intermediaries, companies providing commercial information, mail delivery companies);
- to third parties to whom the Data Controller may outsource certain activities and who provide instrumental services related to the processing and purposes described above, such as, for example, administrative, accounting, tax, auditing, information system management, credit collection, mass storage and call centre services. These third parties carry out processing on behalf of the Data Controller and are authorised to process them as Data Processors in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR.
(f) Period of retention
The Owner will keep the registration data and accounting data relating to purchases for 10 years from last use. For marketing purposes, the purchase data will be stored for 24 months.
g) Your rights
The GDPR grants you the following rights in relation to your personal data that you may exercise subject to the conditions and limits of the law:
- Right of access to your personal data (Article 15)
- Right of rectification (Article 16)
- Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten) (Article 17)
- Right to limitation of treatment (Article 18)
- Right to data portability (Article 20)
- Right of opposition (Article 21)
- Right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing (Article 22)
Opposition to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point b) can always be made by selecting the link on each e-mail (newsletter) sent by TEKNOMEGA S.r.l.
making it impossible for the Owner to send you communications to promote the direct sale of products or services similar to those you purchased previously on the site www.teknomega.com (so-called soft spamming).
the right to revoke, at any time, the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation; this can be obtained by sending a written request addressed to the Data Controller at the postal address or by e-mail, as indicated in point a) above;
the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force (www.garanteprivacy.it).